Sarcoma Awareness Month is July 1-31 and just one of the interactive awareness campaigns we have is our #SixWords2Sarcoma contest.
People always ask us how they can get involved with our work if they do not live near us in Texas… So here is your chance to raise awareness of sarcoma from your own home!
It’s easy to enter, so let’s get started!
- Visit our Sarcoma Awareness Month page and click the template to enlarge it then print it out. Or simply get a piece of paper or a whiteboard. Think about what six words you would tell sarcoma. It could be a six-word sentence “Sarcoma, you will not beat me” or a series of six words “anger, pain, frustration, research, hope, cure.”
- Whatever the six words you choose, write them on your paper, template or whiteboard (etc.) and snap a photo of them alone or with you holding your words. It’s easy enough to get a photo using your phone or camera.
- Upload the photo to our Six Words to Sarcoma Facebook app (click here to see the app). Or, share it to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #SixWords2Sarcoma.
- Tell your friends and family to join in with their own words and/or vote for your submission. Voting runs now through July 26, with winners announced at the end of the month.
- THE PRIZE?: The top three voted entries will receive a Team Eric prize pack, including a water bottle, travel mug, tote bag and more. Three voters will also be randomly selected to receive their own Team Eric prize pack!