On your mark…. Get set … do something good! If you are a runner looking to run (or walk) a race in support of an outstanding organization, then let us introduce ourselves!
We are the Eric D. Davis Sarcoma Foundation based in the Dallas-area. Our mission:
The Eric D. Davis Sarcoma Foundation (EDDF) is dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoma, a rare cancer, by increasing public awareness, funding sarcoma research, and providing support for adults with sarcoma and their families through financial assistance, education and advocacy.
We believe this will be accomplished by cooperative collaboration with those organizations, medical professionals, and individuals that share these common goals.
With the help of our generous sponsors, foundation partners, and the tireless work of the EDDF Board of Directors, we are committed to supporting innovative research that leads to the discovery of tomorrow’s cure while also providing immediate support today to patients who must travel great distances to receive life-saving treatments.
Reaching our goal of a sarcoma cure will require a team effort – the ultimate assist.
How you can help by joining Team Eric through Crowdrise:
It’s easier than ever to raise funds for EDDF by running a road race! All you need to do is:
- Pick a race to run or walk.
- Let us know that you are supporting EDDF in the fight against sarcoma so we can support you! We will do everything we can to spread the word about your fundraising.
- Visit Crowdrise.com/EDDFoundation
- Select “Fundraise For This Charity,” then select “Start A New Fundraiser.”
- Fill out your information and make sure to pick a URL that is easy for people to remember. Sometimes your name, or team name, is the best option!
- Sign up for an account. From there you can manage your team, edit your goals and information, add photos and simply ask your friends and family for donations.
While this post is just for runners or walkers, you can organize any event to support EDDF through Crowdrise and we encourage you to do so! Every drop fills the bucket and we are thankful that you are helping to Provide the Assist to find a cure for sarcoma. Contact us if you have any questions.