Guest Blogger Submission Form
Are you a patient advocate, doctor, healthcare professional or in the medical industry and have important news or information to share about sarcoma or other rare cancers? If so, we want to hear from you!
Simply submit to our Guest Blogger program by completing the steps below.
- Step 1: BEFORE filling out this form, make sure you have a high-res digital picture of yourself available and ready to upload. We prefer a square aspect ratio photo (minimum 400px by 400px, preferably larger).
- Step 2: Complete the form below, including uploading your picture.
Once you submit this form, you will receive a confirmation email and further information regarding your submission.
If you have questions about becoming a Guest Blogger, please email managing blog editor, Zanetta Davis.
* Topics must revolve around sarcoma or other rare cancers.
* Content taking from other publications must provide a link to the original source.
* Individual patient stories should be submitted under our Profiles of Sarcoma form.
[Formstack id=2220436 viewkey=lK0lKtDBWd]